Comcast problem?

My OSX Network utility (aka stroke) reports the following:

Port Scan has started ...

Port Scanning host: 66.30.91.244

	 Open Port: 	13		daytime
	 Open Port: 	22		ssh
	 Open Port: 	25		smtp
	 Open Port: 	37		time
	 Open Port: 	110		pop3
	 Open Port: 	113		ident

I stopped it a while after that, so there may be a port above 1100 open :-P

BTW (OSX question): When I ran network utility, I looked at the
process list, and noticed the command `stroke' listed.  I found no
documentation on it, and am curious to know where it came from, and
what exactly it is.  Does anyone know of its history or documentation
. . eg, is it open source? Maybe I need to dig deeper in the google
queries.