xbiff

Sorry for the late reply but this message didn't seem to get any
replies. I'm rejoining this list after a few years away from Boston.

<quote who="dan moylan" date="Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 11:53:45AM -0500">
> FC4 seems to have no xbiff nor have i been able to uncover
> a replacement, if there is one.  anyone know?

I currently use xbuffy which seems more powerful and flexible than
xbiff. I have also used gbuffy and buffy. Buffy seems to be the latest
and most actively maintained and has extension in quite a few
languages for those that like to customize things. As soon as I write
up a xbuffy-like mode for buffy, I will probably switch to it.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill