Mail relaying

> Comcast has blocked port 25 (again), and while I wait on the Speakeasy
> installation, I'm in need of some port translation.

try http://www.dyndns.com/services/mailhop/relay.html

"MailHop Relay allows you to relay incoming mail to a mail server on
a non-standard port. This is quite useful for those who want to run a
mail server but are stuck with an ISP that blocks port 25, the
standard mail port. Two globally redundant mail servers will handle
mail for your domain, ensuring that it will be received all the time
and delivered when you are online. All incoming mail can be passed
through virus filtering and/or spam scanning to help reduce the load
that your mail server has to deal with."

i use dyndns for secondary dns and backup mx for a couple of domains.
no problems to report.