Apache/Perl question

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 09:41:21PM -0400, Ronny Serrano wrote:
> Hi all. I'm a little new to linux and apache. I've been able to get by
> in most situations using google and linux resources on the net to answer
> most questions. Unfortunately this one is starting to get to me and I
> could use a lil help.

This isn't exactly what you're asking... but I recommend using mod_perl
instead of putting Perl scripts in cgi-bin. What you're trying to do
is run scripts in external perl processes; mod_perl runs scripts in
the Apache process. It doesn't change the scripts at all, but vastly
improves performance.

Nathan