More satellite map humor --- Microsoft cloaks Area 51

Not to be outdone by the elimination of the Apple Headquarters, The Register
has an article on MS Satellite images of Area 51.
By Lester Haines
Published Wednesday 27th July 2005 13:59 GMT
Get breaking Reg news straight to your desktop - click here to find out how

Black helicopter alert We all know that Microsoft has a tentacle in just
about every pie on the planet, but what exactly is Redmond's black ops
department up to in Nevada?

This chilling question arises because Microsoft's Virtual Earth has excised
all satellite data of the legendary Area 51, leaving a great big grey void
filled only with hundreds of hovering black helicopters:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/27/ms_area_51/

Maybe tomorrow they'll have a front page picture of Mark Hurd (HP CEO)
mooning Carly Fiorina (The lady he replaced) :-)
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group