[blu] Microsoft's Earth deletes Apple HQ

On Jul 26, 2005, at 10:28 PM, Greg Rundlett wrote:

> On 7/26/05, Ben Jackson <bbj at innismir.net> wrote:
>

>> Threadjack: How cool is the Hybrid view on Google maps? I've been
>> looking
>> forward to something like this for YEARS.
>>

> Very Cool.  I REALLY like Google's implementation of the hybrid view.

Here's an maps.google.com oddity: I was trying to look up how to get
to Albany NY's Empire State Plaza, and this is what I saw:

http://maps.google.com/maps?
ll=37.332307,-122.030103&spn=0.005924,0.010131&t=k&hl=en

Odd eh? I know Google uses lower res maps in area's where high res
maps are not available, but clearly they are in this case, since the
rest of Albany is shown in high res. I wonder if it is a security issue.