Blocking port 25

> I live in Teele Square, have Comcast, don't have port 25 blocked, and
> have to relay mail through smtp.comcast.net in order to not be
> blacklisted for dynamic ips.

Even being with a clueful ISP like Speakeasy is no guarantee that you
won't end up on IP blacklists for email. I was forced to set up my
network to relay though Speakeasy's mail server because AOL won't accept
email from my STATIC address. (It's the whole address block, not just
mine, and they won't change it.)

No, I don't like it. But we've already had that discussion on the list,
so it's probably best not to go through it again.