FC4 questions

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, dan moylan wrote:

> all is now clear.  the problem was that i didn't understand
> how the net install worked.  the missing files turned out to
> be on later disks (this came to me at 0400 this morning), so
> substituting the other iso's in sucsession on the source
> machine seems to be working fine.

Dan,

If you're doing a net install, the installer will automatically check for
sub-directories named "disc1", "disc2", etc.

You can save yourself a lot of grief by just mounting the ISO images
directly to those directories.  You can skip burning the CDs, and you
won't have to worry about changing Discs.

--
Greg