sshd ipaddress logging

Also, the regular /etc/ssh{,d}_config files are modifiable too. One that
I end up being bothered is that out of the box ssh_config is set to
disallow X forwarding. It would be nice if installing X11 on MacOSX
would fix this as part of its installation.

To change things there, as an administrative user
sudo su -
(enter your admin password)
vi /etc/sshd_config

--