Free Linspire 5.0 DL

Bob Gorman wrote:
> At 12:03 AM 6/28/2005, Matt Galster wrote:
>
>>>From SlickDeals:
>>
>>"Free Linspire 5.0 (Linux OS) download by applying coupon code
>>LycorisWelcome. Usually sells for $50. Thanks diego79."
>>
>>http://slickdeals.net/#p6196
>

> Here's another way:
>
> http://tracker.linspire.com/torrents/linspire_live_5.0.69.torrent

Not the same thing. "Buying" the free copy with the coupon gets you the
installable Linspire, which you can download either from Linspire's site
or by BitTorrent. The link that Bob offered is for the Live CD version
that runs from your CD-ROM drive.

I will leave the question of whether a copy of Linspire is worth more
than free for another discussion.