Is there any interest in an SELinux presentation?

John Abreau wrote:

>Hi, Daniel; sorry for the delay in replying. September is fine.
>Can you send me a brief paragraph or two describing your talk,
>that I can post in the BLU calendar? The listing is at
>
>    http://www.blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2005-sep
>
>Thanks.
>
>On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 06:54 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

Missed this email sorry.

Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) is an implementation of a flexible
mandatory access control architecture in the Linux operating system,
originally developed by the NSA. The SELinux architecture provides
general support for the enforcement of many kinds of mandatory access
control policies. In this session, Dan Walsh will cover the high-level
concepts of SELinux. Dan will cover the design decisions which went into
developing the different policies, the differences between policies,
when and where to use them, and future directions of SELinux within Red
Hat solutions.