Job: Systems Level Expert - Help (fwd)

I got this just now.  I inquired as to the flavor of UNIX, but this is
what I have so far.  I know nothing else about it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:49:48 -0400
From: Leslie DeFrancesco <leslie at computerexpress.com>
To: david at thekramers.net
Subject: Systems Level Expert - Help

Hello,

I am trying to network and talk to Unix folks.  I am having a terrible time finding a Systems Level Expert that would be interested in a permanent position in Waltham, MA.  (salary around 125K)

Do you know anyone that might be able to help me or anywhere that I can post this opening?  I'd appreciate any help.

Many Thanks,
Leslie

Systems Level Expert

*	10+ years of experience

*	Proven experience in hardware and operating system optimization for large scale resource intensive data analytic applications on UNIX platforms

*	Intimate knowledge of system internals (hardware and UNIX Operating systems) including device drivers, memory management, multi-processing, and high speed disk access

*	Experience in 3rd party hardware component evaluation and overall system architecture

*	Extensive knowledge of search and storage data-structures and heuristics

*	Expert in developing production-quality software systems

*	Experience on BSD operating systems highly desirable

Leslie DeFrancesco
Computer Express, Inc.
Phone: 781-246-4477
Fax: 781-246-1434
"Moving IT Forward"
www.computerexpress.com

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.