Fwd: Delivery report

I'm getting a lot of emails similar to this one, I assume someone is
sending spam in my name.

Have other people started getting these bulk failures? I usually get
some individual failures here and there, but I assumed those were
from viruses.

Is there anything I can do to stop people from spoofing my email
address? No right?

Is there anyway to filter real mail deliver errors (for messages I
actually sent) from the crap ones?

Emailpost.org is looking like a better and better option. Does anyone
out there use it?

Begin forwarded message:

> From: postmaster at blueskyfactory01.publicaster.com
> Date: May 18, 2005 5:03:24 PM EDT
> To: pardsbane at offthehill.org
> Subject: Delivery report
>

> Hello, this is the PowerMTA mail server on
> blueskyfactory01.publicaster.com.
>
> I am sending you this message to inform you on the delivery status
> of a
> message you previously sent.  Immediately below you will find a
> list of
> the affected recipients;  also attached is a Delivery Status
> Notification
> (DSN) report in standard format, as well as the headers of the
> original
> message.
>
>   <jasio at publicaster.com>  delivery failed; will not continue trying
>   <kunegunda at publicaster.com>  delivery failed; will not continue