Redid my network, getting back SMB/NFS

jbk wrote:
> Why won't the linksys take a different address. I have never used a
> linksys but my older d-link router allows me to change the address via
> it's web administration feature, as well as all the other functions,
> such as dhcp wep and so forth. This may not have solved the nfs problem
> but it sounds like you had a lot of config files to edit to change your
> server address.

Oh, the Linksys would let me change the address, but changing the IP address
of my server was not the root of the problems or the source of most of the
work.  It was that it went from "2 NICs, one WAN, one trusted LAN" to "one
NIC, with both trusted and untrusted traffic on it".  SuseFirewall2 is
designed for the former, but the latter is rather tricky.