How do you stop CD Player from launching after inserting a CD?

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 19:36 -0400, Robert La Ferla wrote:
> Question for Fedora/Gnome users:
>
> How do you stop CD Player from launching after inserting a CD?  Also,
> how can you configure a different application to launch instead?

under preferences you want "Removable Drives and Media"

You can change the command run for audio cds, dvds or blank CDs.

The location of preferences has varied a bit from gnome release to gnome
release, but on my gnome 2.10 system (ubuntu) it's under the system
menu.