ssh issues

On Monday 28 March 2005 5:08 pm, Grant Young wrote:
> Is it auto-disconnect or simply connection refused? ?If the connection
> is refused perhaps there's something in the servers' sshd_config files
> that limits the connections to particular IP addresses or some other
> access control. ?Your home address might be DHCP assigned which would
> make it semi-random where the one from work is more likely to be static.
> I'd compare the sshd_config files to make sure they're similiar and then
> check to see if there's any user config files that might be also
> limiting access.
No. it is auto-disconnect.
While my IP address is DHCP served, it has been very stable.
But, as I mentioned, I keep connections to both BLU servers, but only the
new server disconnects. Note that work goes through a proxy server.

However, I did find that the keep-alive parameter on the new server was not
set to yes. I'll log in from home tonight and see how long the connection
lasts.
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Partner Technology Access Center (contractor) (PTAC-MA)