Job posting: PT Embedded Linux developer

Hi folks,
The start-up I'm working with is looking for a part-time embedded Linux person. The info is below, feel free to forward to interested parties.

Who We Are:
Omnilala, Inc. develops and licenses the underlying software and hardware platform that powers a new wave of digital media products.  We develop cool applications that excite music/computer/media fans, and we believe you will enjoy being part of the world-class team that launches this new product in 2005.

Position:
Part-time Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Design and implement media management applications. Must have experience developing commercial software, working on a team and the ability to deliver within tight timelines.
Required skills: C, Embedded Linux
Pluses: Linux device driver development, USB, UPnP

Start Date:  Immediately
Work Schedule: Part-time, flexible
How to Apply:  Send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter explaining how your experiences address our needs to julia at omnilala.com.