Bios upgrade

Were you able to find any related settings in the BIOS about moving the
IRQs for the devices? These might be in some kind of "Advanced" section.
Try checking out all the options.

Also, how are the devices / IRQs allocated? Try this:
lspci -v | egrep "(..:..\.|IRQ)"

please post the output to the list.

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)