Source for 1 RU servers ?

On Thursday 03 March 2005 10:45 am, David Gavin wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>    Anyone have a good local (Boston up to N.H.) source for 1 RU server
> that is Linux capable ? We need a utility box that will be going into a
> small rack - PIII or better system with two NICs. Used or new, nothing
> fancy, just has to be cosmetically presentable as it's going to be
> located in a customer site.
CPU sales in Waltham has been very good. We got some equipment from them for
the BLU a few years ago, and they delivered it to our BLU BBQ along with a
case of beer. BUG also bought a firewall from them, and we deal with them
at work.
Dennis Maher <dmaher at cpusales.com>
(t) 781-647-1345 ext 103
(f) 781-647-3797