8- or 10-tape robot under Linux?

Hi! I'm looking for any pointers that anyone may have toward functional
8- or 10-tape backup robots (regardless of the tape format, though
comments on that would also be welcome) that would be usable with either
commercial or OSS driver under Red Hat Enterprise Linux. I have a
consulting client who has a need to interface such a beast with their
RHEL servers.

Thanks very much.
--Dwight