Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:03:44 -0500
From: Leslie DeFrancesco <leslie at computerexpress.com>
To: Leslie DeFrancesco <leslie at computerexpress.com>
Cc: Leslie DeFrancesco <leslie at computerexpress.com>
Subject: Help with AIX, Clustered System Level Testing-Please

Good Morning,

I am having a tough time finding the right candidate for a project in Waltham, MA and I was hoping you could help.  My client is looking for a couple folks to do functional verification, system and regression testing on a clustered Unix/AIX based high availability project (Primarily RS6000 based).  Below are the skills they are looking for:

*	AIX

*	Hands on clustered system level testing experience.

*	AIX Logical Volume Manager and standard disk configurations on the platform, SMIT, ODM, Basic Networking, and installing and deinstalling on the platform.

I would also be interested in candidates with a strong AIX system administration background who'd be willing to test.

Do you know anyone that could help?

Many Thanks,
Leslie

Leslie DeFrancesco