Unemployed or under-employed -- what to do

Right now I am pretty well employed, but have had my runs of late, and see
the end of this contract looming.

I was thinking: there are a lot of bright (under employed) guys on this
list. The problem, it seems, is that people notice opportunities for which
they do not have the skill set to try. Maybe it is a few of us that have
complementary skills and could do domething that we could not singularly.

How about a free discussion about things like "You know what, I think
*this* would be great to do"

What do you all think?