How can I print a poster?

I want to print a poster on my laser printer.  I have a 1-page OO Writer
document (saved as a ps), and I want to print it enlarged across several
sheets, like 3 sheets by 4 sheets.

I found a program called "poster".  I downloaded an rpm from pbone.net, an rpm
from printing.kde.org, AND compiled for source, on both my SUSE 9.0 AND my
SUSE 9.2 boxen, and trying to acutally generate output segfaults it.  Oh, and
kprinter just calls poster, so that's not an option.

Help me not use Windows.

--
DDDD
DK KD  I'm good at 'hello'.