LinuxWorld brainstorming

David Kramer wrote:
> It turns out that we will have electricity in the BLU booth (booth 1333, by
> the way), and possibly even internet access.  But what to do with it?
>
> Ideally, I would like to have a laptop in the booth with one or more Linux
> distributions on it.  Some cool apps and games.  Maybe even Christoph's ski
> video.  Since I'm going to need my laptop for the classes, I can't volunteer
> mine, would someone else be willing to lend us theirs?

IMHO ... all give aways should be stuff one can juggle :-)

I would be happy to loan my movie machine along with the ski movie.  I'll be
at the conference the whole time myself and will likely hang at the booth
quite frequently.

What kind of security will we have for our equipment?
(both physical and virtual/network)

christoph