Linux World Booth

Gordon Marx wrote:
| On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:14:32 -0500 (EST), markw at mohawksoft.com
| <markw at mohawksoft.com> wrote:
| > We were sort of thinking of looking oh so very professional, suit and tie.
| > They'll never see it coming!
| >
| > (All these assume that this is OK, if not let me know)
|
| RMS and ESR might shit themselves. I think you guys shouldn't shave or
| shower until then, and then wear old, worn-out T-shirts with geeky
| things like "no, I won't fix your computer" and three separate
| generations of takeout Chinese stains.
|
| Now THAT'S verisimilitude. :--)

Actually, to really match the current image of  linux,  the
best idea would be to have two people. One would be dressed
in "business" attire; the other would be made  up  to  look
like RMS.

After all, linux is slowly invading both the  business  and
government  arenas,  while in the background the developers
are all subversive hippie/commie types.  Right?

One of the shpiels could be about how we agree with all the
Microsoft  FUD.   We  could quote Linus, to the effect that
we're trying to take over the world, while  Bill  Gates  is
trying to make a stable, reliable computer system.