Fw: Help with Sr. Unix Admin Opening, PLEASE!

On Sat January 29 2005 16:02, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I don't know the recruiter, but I have dealt with the agency before.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:53:32 -0500
> From: "Leslie DeFrancesco" <leslie at computerexpress.com>
> To: <webmaster at blu.org>
> Subject: Help with Sr. Unix Admin Opening, PLEASE!
Hi Jerry,

This isn't a response to the job post - I don't know Solaris well or have any
sort of Clearance - but my mail client(s) are telling me your PGP signature
is bad. I think it's because of the unescaped "From:" line. Apparently e-mail
is such a crappy format that you can break it without knowing :/

--
Zack Cerza   <http://greenfs.mine.nu>
GPG Key:     CE48 481B AC70 9C06 740E  E196 A64C 0952 9A8B E23F