LinuxWorld help needed

LinuxWorld Expo is 02/04 - 02/17 at the Hynes.  We would like to set up a
booth there, but we are in the fortunate state where all of our officers
are actually employed in some capacity or another.

We are looking for volunteers who would be willing to staff the booth for
whatever timeslot they can.  All you have to do is stand there looking
your normal ruggedly handsome (or stunningly beautiful) self, and answer
any questions.  I'm going to make some flyers that people can take, and we
may have a laptop to show off presentations from.  Those of you who came
to the last meeting saw the banner I had printed, and that will be in the
booth too.

We don't really spend much effort marketing our group, since we don't make
money from new members.  But we do benefit from them in several important
ways:
- Our group is as "smart" as the sum total of our experiences.  We help
  each other out all the time, and the more members we have, the more
  knowledge we have.  The next question you have may be answered by a new
  member who came to us from LinuxWorld.
- The more members we have, the more influence we have with companies who
  give us discounts and free merchandise
- The more members we have, the more attractive we are to better speakers.
- The more members we have, the more work we can do at our one and only
  income-generating event, the Installfests.

Since I think this is a really important event for us to fly our colors
at, I am trying to arrange reimbursement for expenses (lunch, parking,
etc) for booth volunteers who put in enough time to justify it, but I
can't promise that yet.

<guilt-trip>
This group puts a lot of time and energy into finding excellent speakers
on all sorts of topics.  It's a volunteer group, though. Most of the time,
us officers can do what it takes to make these meetings happen and deliver
real value, while never asking for dues or membership fees.  Sometimes we
need help though, and this is such an occasion.  We need your help to
spread the word and make our group even stronger by bringing in new blood.
Consider it a little bit of payback for years of benefits.
</guilt-trip>

If you are interested, let me know, and we'll work out a schedule.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of
DKK D  Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine
DK KD   wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not
DDDD   able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
       could provoke such a question."            -- Charles Babbage