35% Book Discount from Prentice-Hall and Addison-Wesley

I received this from Prentice-Hall. They have been sending us free books
for our members to review.

User Group Book Coupon--- To close out 2004 and kick off the new year,
you can receive a 35% discount off any Addison-Wesley or Prentice Hall
PTR
books-- when purchased direct from our websites through Jan. 15, 2005.
Please use the below promotion links which will provide you with the
special
discount coupon code needed at check-out.  Please consider this coupon a
sign of thanks and appreciation for being a member of the
Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall PTR User Group Program this past year!

For discount off Prentice Hall PTR books:
http://www.phptr.com/promotion/1945
<http://www.phptr.com/promotion/1945>
For discount off Addison-Wesley books:
 <http://www.awprofessional.com/promotion/1942>