Speakers and topics for next year for the BLU

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Jerry Feldman wrote:
>
>> We're looking for ideas for speakers and topics for next year.
>> I'd like to have someone who can talk about the different virtual
>> machines,
>> such as VMWare, Win4Lin, Plex86, and others that might be relevant.
>
> Nice.  We should look into this.
>
>> I'm talking to Novell to see if I can get someone from Novell to speak,
>> especially since Novell moved its headquarters to Waltham and Ximian is
>> just a few blocks away from MIT.
>
> Any particular topic, or just a "what are we up to, and buy our stuff"?

     I would be interested in seeing what Novell is doing with a Linux
Desktop!

    While I read the list regularly, and post occasionally, my schedule only
allows me to attend meetings from time to time. Being and old Novell guy I
would make time to attend a meeting on Novell's Linux Desktop.

My $0.02.

                Regards,
           Vince McHugh
    Color Sales Engineer