cAos Linux or CentOS users

Are there any cAos Linux or CentOS users in the Boston/New England area?

I'm a member of the cAos Foundation (which makes both of these
projects) and I'm in charge their booth at the upcoming LinuxWorld
Expo in Boston and I'm looking for some volunteers to work with me in
the Expo booth.

Volunteers need not come all three days(they can if they want).  They
will be given a pass to all three days of the Expo.

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz