BNUG

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 10:38, Kent Borg wrote:

> I didn't know the BCS Mac folks were still in existence.  I wonder
> whether they have been running continuously as BNUG claims?
>
> As for the Mac Tech Group, they have been running continuously since
> well before the BCS board committed suicide and left the groups for
> dead.  But I don't know how old they are.  BNUG might well bve older.
> I bet it is close.
>

> -kb, the Kent who used to be a Mac group regular and BCS "activist"
> volunteer.

The MacTechGroup has been meeting continuously on the first and
third Wednesdays since before the first one I attended, in the
January following the release of the MacPlus. I believe that was
January 1986, but I'm not completely sure.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9