BNUG

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 01:34:49AM -0500, John Abreau wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 22:08, Jerry Feldman wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:55:27 -0500
> > I'm not sure. They were not a BCS group. However, the Mac tech group
> > might still be active, and they are older.
>
> That's a good point. The BCS Macintosh Group still operates as the
> Boston Macintosh User Group. They started meeting in the summer of
> 1984, ten years before we started BLU.

I didn't know the BCS Mac folks were still in existence.  I wonder
whether they have been running continuously as BNUG claims?

As for the Mac Tech Group, they have been running continuously since
well before the BCS board committed suicide and left the groups for
dead.  But I don't know how old they are.  BNUG might well bve older.
I bet it is close.

-kb, the Kent who used to be a Mac group regular and BCS "activist"
volunteer.