Next big thing

I've had some extra time lately, and been trying to think about a project
that I can write in a few weeks/months that might be useful. (Marketable?)

I just can't think of anything interesting to write.

I have a simple web services framework that has file and SQL/XML code. I
wrote a SQLite driver so it could be self contained if people didn't want
to use a bigger DB. I have a recommendations engine, a full text search
engine, a high speed session/cache system for web server farms.

I'm toying with the idea of "hard-linking" the web services framework, the
SQL/XML module, and SQLite as a zero configuration SQL database.

Any ideas welcome.