LinuxWorld Expo comes to Boston

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Al wrote:

> Why do you want to grow the [BLU] organization?

The larger BLU is, the more knowledge we have, the more contacts we have
to other resources, the better we can serve the Linux/Unix community, and
those who would like to join it.

I joined (and am an officer in) this group to help others just as much as
I did to help myself.

> As for starting a company that takes a good-needed-wanted
> product/service, a solid business plan, a commitment to serving the
> customers/clients forever or at least a long time, and a certain amount
> of charisma helps.

... And I'm doing that, too.  http://www.agilerules.com uses only open
source tools, and is working on tools of its own to give to the community.
I've also released software with the GPL license myself.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.
DK KD  Now I see that I should have been more specific."
DDDD                                       - Lily Tomlin