[blu] broadband phones? TINS

On Monday 29 November 2004 3:32 pm, Chris Marget wrote:
> best bet, unplug your house from the telco box, plug your house into the
> ATA. ?be careful that nobody accidently plugs your ATA into the telco
> network. ?badness happens.
While working in San Antonio, we got a leased line to San Antonio College
from the phone company. One of the guys at San Antonio College mentioned
that when he got his, the phone company guaranteed that this did NOT go
through the switching system. My friend then put 120VAC into it to test
that theory.

Also, in Viet Nam we had a bunch of wiring that was using bell wire for
120VAC rather than the proper stuff.
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Partner Technology Access Center (contractor) (PTAC-MA)