[blu] broadband phones?

David Kramer wrote:
> - I need phones throughout the house, and most of these systems are
> designed for only one phone.  I can do all the wiring if they say it will
> work, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I haven't done this personally yet, but I've read about how to do it.
All you need to do is disconnect any outside phone lines (ie. your
Verizon landline) at the demarc box where it comes into your house. Then
plug the ata into the nearest phone jack. As others have said, check the
  REN so you don't try to power too many phones. It sounds very
straightforward to do.

Drew
Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres