OT: Open source voting machines and other gizmos (was Re: Comcast and SORBS)

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 9:45 am, Al wrote:

> So once we get all the water out of the "big dig" tunnels, maybe we can
> depress the MassPike. First, just the beginning of it, say out to Newton
> and finally all the way to the New York stateline! This COULD keep the
> MassPike people in business for centuries, at least decades. Think of
> all the open green space we could recover or at least build shopping
> malls on.
What a great idea. We've already got a supermarket on the pike. Maybe we can
expand that to become the Newtonville Mall :-)
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Partner Technology Access Center (contractor) (PTAC-MA)