OT: Open source voting machines and other gizmos (was Re: Comcast and SORBS)

> I meant the open-source toll booth as a bit of dry humor, but
> apparently it's a hot button. Wish I could white out the original!

No good [suggestion] goes un[disected]?

So once we get all the water out of the "big dig" tunnels, maybe we can
depress the MassPike. First, just the beginning of it, say out to Newton
and finally all the way to the New York stateline! This COULD keep the
MassPike people in business for centuries, at least decades. Think of
all the open green space we could recover or at least build shopping
malls on.