[blu] Re: OT: Open source voting machines and other gizmos (was Re: Comcast and SORBS)

>>>All your concerns can be addressed by the current existing system. The
>>>system is rated at 55MPH (FL uses the same system and I think their
>>>toll speed limit is 40MPH) the problem is just that  MA has decided to
>>>make triply-sure they get their pound of  flesh. Don't blame the system,
>>>blame the beancounters.

That's not actually the reason for restricting the speeds through the
toll areas. The real reason is the incompatibility in traffic flow you
would get between the cars cruising through at 40+ MPH and the cars that
have to stop for the tolls and then re-merge into the traffic.