Cron <root@p...> run-parts /etc/cron.daily

Hi.  I got this in my mail;

/etc/cron.daily/prelink:

/etc/cron.daily/prelink: line 38: 25282 Aborted                 /usr/sbin/prelink
-av $PRELINK_OPTS >>/var/log/prelink.log 2>&1

Now I'm lost already but I peak at line 38 and it says,
  || echo Prelink failed with return value $? >> /var/log/prelink.log

In the prelink log there's all sorts of stuff that I don't understand,
but I see lots of;
/usr/sbin/prelink: Could not prelink
/usr/lib/(lots of different stuff here) because its dependency
/usr/lib/(lots of other stuff here) could not be prelinked Prelink failed
with return value 134

Ah...  So what does prelink do again?  Make stuff start faster?  Is
this important?  If so, how to fix this?  Thanks for any tips!

--
D Eric Chadbourne
http://caffeinated.homelinux.net