SysAdmin job opening

I know of a job opening that just opened up in a high-tech company in
Cambridge near Kendall Square.  A friend is leaving the position, and needs to
find a replacement quick.

They are looking for a high-quality Linux/cross-platform geek to do sys-admin
work for very demanding scientific users.  This is not for recently converted
sysadmins or ones without experience, or with a narrow focus.  They need a
broad set of skills and the ability to deal with non-computer people without
killing them on company property.  Much.  So you need interpersonal skills and
the ability to translate geek to English.

Here's the deal- I recently got quite burned by getting someone from another
group (WIND) an interview at my current company, because they turned out to be
absolutely horrible and handled the process VERY poorly.  Because of this, I
would like to receive resumes myself, and look at them before I forward them
on.  I promise to either send it on within a day, or tell you why I didn't.

Oh, and the above is as good a job description as I'm going to ask.  Keywords:
-Very good
-Very diverse skillset
-Will not kill the scientists on company property.

Good luck.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.
DK KD  Now I see that I should have been more specific."
DDDD                                       - Lily Tomlin