New FC3 Install for Dual Boot w/ WinXP Fails After BIOS

Good suggestion, and I had my hopes up for a while there.  I tried various
combinations of commenting out the hidden menu interface, the password
option, changing the timeout, and changing the default OS.  None altered
the behavior unfortunately.

Thanks
Steve