[FAQ?] Setting up a friend's business on Linux...

Duane Morin wrote:

>Surely this has been asked a dozen times before, so what I'm wondering
>is if somebody has setup another mailing list or blog or something to
>discuss the topic of getting a small business up and running on
>linux/open source?

This is exactly the type of discussion that I would love to see people
catalog at the Newburyport GNUs wiki (http://www.nbptgnus.org).  All
content is copyleft using the GFDL.  The site is still sparse because
I've been the only author, and have yet to revive the content from my
former site.  Please contribute information, questions, and solutions to
this site.  Anyone can create an account and edit any page.

Create an account.
Login.
Edit the Companies[1] page, possibly creating a new topic/page.

[1] http://freephile.com/nbpt-gnus/index.php/Companies

--
FREePHILE
We are 'Open' for Business