FC3 vs SUSE 9.2

I can't find a single comparison between the two.  Very strange.

Though in my searching I found two interesting things.

1) It appears SUSE falsely advertised 9.2's ability to work with Centrino
wireless out of the box.  Given that was my main reason for getting it, I'm
mighty pissed.  I haven't tried it on my laptop yet, so I'm not going to bomb
their headquarters uet, but they will hear from me if it doesn't work.

2) distrowatch.com seems to be down.  Looks like a DNS issue though.
$ host -v distrowatch.com
Trying "distrowatch.com"
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;distrowatch.com.               IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
distrowatch.com.        283     IN      CNAME   distrowatch.com.

Received 47 bytes from 127.0.0.1#53 in 9 ms

$ ping distrowatch.com
ping: unknown host distrowatch.com

--
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net