Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:53:47 -0500 (EST)
From: David Backeberg <dave at math.mit.edu>
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: RCN vs. Comcast

Hey everybody:

I've been using Comcast for my cable and internet for at least nine months and
I've been very pleased with the solid service. I'm moving to Somerville at the
end of the month and I have a choice between Comcast and RCN. Has anybody on
the list used RCN, and what was your experience like?

I think Comcast's official ToS say no servers, but I'm running httpd and sshd
and they've never stopped me.

Thanks!

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)