Xconfigurator

Redhat's tool for this is called redhat-config-xfree86 or something with a
very similar name. Type most of it, then hit Tab to have bash complete the
command name. If that seems like a hard filename to remember, make an
alias in your shell so typing XConfigurator will launch the proper
program.

You can usually do a better job by just editing the file directly, but
that wasn't your question.

Also, isn't there a cool way to invoke X so it autoprobes everything and
generates a fairly good config file, as of some fairly recent version?

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)
Network Staff Assistant