RCN vs. Comcast

I've got RCN in Arlington. Service has been very good, and they
recently lowered their prices. I think they are cheaper than Comcast,
but I'm not positive. I don't host at home, so I don't have much
experience with that, but its been a long time since I've had a service
outage. We've got their 'Power CI' package, which is Cable/Internet
with a cable box and one premium channel. I think its $97/mo.

-Josh