RCN vs. Comcast

Hey everybody:

I've been using Comcast for my cable and internet for at least nine months
and I've been very pleased with the solid service. I'm moving to
Somerville at the end of the month and I have a choice between Comcast and
RCN. Has anybody on the list used RCN, and what was your experience like?

I think Comcast's official ToS say no servers, but I'm running httpd and
sshd and they've never stopped me.

Thanks!

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)