Giant Indoor Computer Yard Sale

(We were sent this from Don Orifice).
Giant Indoor Computer Yard Sale - Saturday, November 13, 8AM to Noon

The North Shore Computer Society, in partnership with the Telecom Pioneers,
announces that it's time again for our (almost) Annual Computer Yard Sale.
Come by and perhaps you'll find a unique item to take home. Invite your
friends and neighbors. All kinds of neat computer stuff -- cheap!

The Yard Sale is taking place indoors again this year at the Peabody
Historical Society's Felton Smith Historic Site at the edge of Brooksby
Farm in Peabody. Watch for our signs. Even if you have nothing to buy or
sell, please drop by and socialize.

You won't believe the bargains, so come by early for best selection.
Hundreds of new and used items for sale including complete computer systems
(PCs & Macs), monitors, keyboards, mice, cases, floppy disks, hard disks,
CD-ROM drives, power supplies, interface cards, cables, modems, printers,
new and used software (lots of Mac stuff), books, diskettes, CDs, supplies
and other items. We have a lot of useful products that people discarded
when they upgraded their systems. No reasonable offer refused!

All of the items for sale have been donated to the North Shore Computer
Society and the Telecom Pioneers, with all proceeds from this sale
benefiting our local charitable activities. Donations are accepted year
round and are considered to be tax deductible. Nothing goes to waste. If we
don't clean it up and reuse it, we sell it. If we don't sell it, we recycle
it.

Terms of Sale: Cash or Check - All Items Sold As Is - All Sales Are Final -
No Refunds

Directions: The Yard Sale will be taking place (rain or shine) inside the
Peabody Historical Society's Felton Smith Historic Site on Brooksby Farm at
the end of Felton Street in Peabody, MA. Felton Street is off of Prospect
Street, which runs behind the Northshore Mall. For more detailed
directions, enter 50 Felton Street into your favorite mapping application
(Mapquest, Mapblast, etc.).

When: Saturday, November 13, 2004 from 8AM to Noon.

Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Partner Technology Access Center (contractor) (PTAC-MA)
Hewlett-Packard Co.
550 King Street LKG2a-X2
Littleton, Ma. 01460
(978)506-5243