WANTED: Linux Installer Help

WANTED

The Sunrise Linux project is looking for somebody that is interested
in working on a installation system for the Sunrise Linux
Distribution.  This would be a volunteer effort.  We currently have a
Installer that was written in house, but the person maintaining it
needs assistance with getting it done.  The other option is to adopt
Fedora's Anaconda installer to our system.

The Installer that we have currently is written in C, and sits atop
busybox and a collection of open source software.  It uses ncurses for
the gui, and is very basic and gets the job done.  However it needs
some polish and bug fixing to be usable.

We've looked at Anaconda, and it seems like it could be a good fit as
well.  It would need some parts patched to work with our system, but
it shouldn't be that hard for an experienced python programmer.

Sunrise Linux is aiming to be a very secure Linux server distribution.
Yes we know there's things out there that do this already, but thats
not what we want to talk about now.  If this seems interesting to you,
please email me.

http://www.sunrise-linux.com

Thanks
-miah